- Contact Us – Give us a Call on (09) 416 7643 or Send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discuss Project Brief – Have an idea of what you’d like to achieve? We will meet with you to discuss the project brief, and any other details.
- Preliminary Design – Let’s get started with your design! This process includes geotechnical investigations, surveys, concept design and BIM modelling.
- Formal Quote, Acceptance and GO Ahead – We will provide you with a fixed price to the code of compliance. Once you have accepted our fixed-price quote in writing, you will receive an invoice to pay a deposit, then the action begins!
- Detailed Design – To begin the build we need to finalise your design. Detailed consent drawings will be completed, as well as ticking the boxes off for interior design, kitchens and bathrooms, lighting, and homestar.
- The Build Begins – Consents are granted from the council and construction commences. We will inform you of the program of work, work with you on budgeting and forecasting and provide quality assurance. This is the exciting stage where you see your dream home turn into a reality.
- Project sign-off – Your build is complete and ready for you to sign off!
– Code of Compliance
– Maintenance Manual